Cranfield University Email
- You can use any web browser.
- A box will appear asking for a username and password.
- Before entering your details you should pick the appropriate security setting for the situation you are in.
- You should then enter your University user name and password and click sign in.
If you are a member of staff or a student who is currently studying at Cranfield, you are able to access many of the University’s resources and systems when off campus. You may wish to bookmark this page for future reference.
- Cranfield VPN
Use the VPN to access your personal and shared drives, and other internal web services such as Agresso and CRIS
- Access your email off-campus
- University Intranet
- Virtual Learning Environments (VLE)
- Cranfield VLE
- Cranfield Defence and Security VLE
- EVE – our student records database
- A secure world-wide roaming internet access service developed for the international education and research community. You will need to configure your device prior to visiting other sites
- Cranfield Campus Libraries
- Barrington Library
- Management Information and Resource Centre (MIRC)
Use this to change your password and complete and/or review your security questions which will be used to verify your identity in the event that you forget your log-in password.
For further assistance
If you need any help, please contact:
IT Service Desk
T: +44 (0)1234 754199