Cranfield University Airport
Cranfield Airport is an ideal airfield for GA pilots both as a home base and also for visitors. Click here for more information on our facilities.
Our monthly incentive offers for visiting GA pilots are very good value for money and very much appreciated by those visiting. Why not try our incentive card – land 5 times and get the 6th free.
The navigation facilities at Cranfield Airport are widely used and very popular with pilots training towards their IMC and Instrument Rating. Choose from ILS / NDB or GNSS Approaches.
- 24 hour Availability (Subject to prior notice and availability of ATC/RFFS. Fees will apply.)
- Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 18:30 local time. There will, on occasion, be restrictions to our opening hours and these restrictions will be notified by NOTAM.
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday – 09:00 to 18:00 local time.
Please check again for updates or contact us on telephone: + 44 (0) 1234 758150 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire Category – RFF Category 2, with up to RFF Category 6 on request.
- Fuel – Jet A1 and Avgas.
- Handling Services – full range available if required.
- Winter operation capability.
- Car parking – free and secure.
- Frequencies : Departure ATIS 121.875 / Approach 122.850 / Tower 134.925
- ICAO Code : EGTC
Cranfield Airport, MK43 0AL