Coventry University Qcg
This course starts in September 2017.
This course is offered as a PgDip or an MA (QCG Level 7) Level 6 Diploma.
The role of career guidance in our rapidly-changing economy and labour market has never been more important. The aim of this course is to provide you with opportunities to develop the relevant skills, knowledge and experience needed for offering career guidance. As well as providing you with a postgraduate qualification, the course is recognised and accredited by the Institute of Career Guidance.
This course is fully accredited by the Institute of Career Guidance, and successful completion of the Diploma also gives the QCG. We offer the MA for those who want complete a research project which will form the basis of a dissertation, we can also offer the Diploma on a more flexible basis for those wanting to combine work and study.
The course can be studied on a more flexible, distance/blended basis so that you can combine work and study. CPD opportunities are also available. Please contact the admissions team for more details.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- You will be trained in the theory and practice of career guidance.
- The graduates from the course have an excellent track record of employment with career guidance providers.
- The course is fully accredited by the institute of career guidance, and successful completion of the Diploma also gives the QCG.
- It is a professionally-accredited course that is widely recognised by career guidance providers.
- We offer innovative and flexible learning to suit requirements, and particularly those who want to combine work and study.
- You have the opportunity to progress to Masters level.
- You will develop your interpersonal skills.
- Get the opportunity to work with a wide variety of different people and institutions.
- Gain experience in career planning.
- Extend your knowledge of employment, education and training.