Coventry University Hr
This course starts in September 2017.
The effective management and development of human resources is a challenging task in any work organisation. As the pace of technological change increases and organisations develop a greater international focus, the management and development of people in order to adapt to these changing conditions becomes ever more important.
The Human Resource Management MA course aims to enable students to progress in any career linked with the management and development of people.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
This course has been developed with your future career as its focus, by choosing to study at Coventry you will benefit from:
- CIPD Advanced Level Professional Qualification upon successful completion of the MA HRM;
- a course that is designed to meet and reflect the CIPD’s professional standards and expectations;
- provision of the essential requirements needed to work within the broad context of people management and development;
- offers an integral six-week work placement within an organisation’s HRM department;
- the fact that your studies will include the analysis of models, theoretical frameworks, past and current HRM practices and skills workshops;
- the chance to develop sound skills and strategies with which to support organisations to achieve their objectives and add value.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Human Resource Management MA has been accredited by the most recognised professional HRM organisation in the world, namely the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Upon successful completion of the MA HRM students will also be awarded the CIPD Advanced Level Professional Qualification. All HRM MA students will be required to become student members of CIPD at the start of the programme. The programme has been designed to meet and reflect the CIPD’s professional standards and expectations. It is aimed at individuals wishing to pursue or develop their professional careers within an HRM context. The course will provide students with the essential requirements needed to work within the broad context of people management and development.