City University London Transfer

City University London logo

City University London Transfer

Transferring to King’s

Some of our academic departments may consider transfer applications to our undergraduate courses from suitably qualified students currently attending other universities.

However, some courses may be unable to consider transfers. Please see below for further guidance.

Please note: It is not possible to transfer to the final year of any undergraduate course.

Thinking of transferring?

Transferring to another institution is a big decision. Before you consider submitting any applications for transfer, ensure that you discuss your situation with your current university personal tutor, academic support services, or welfare support services: they may be able to offer advice, guidance, or options to address your circumstances.

You may also want to discuss with them the impact a transfer of institution may have on your current funding, visa or accommodation arrangements.

Implications of transferring

If your application is successful you will receive a formal offer through UCAS which you can choose to accept or not. Think carefully about the following, and contact the Admissions Office before accepting any offer if you have any questions:

Courses which will not consider transfer applications

Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications for transfer onto any year of the following programmes. Alternative ways to study on these programmes include applying for standard Year 1 September entry through UCAS or for Physiotherapy applicants the graduate entry route.