City University London LPC
Legal Practice Course (LPC)
Thank you for applying to undertake the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at The City Law School. Our applicant page will provide all the information you need to know about your LPC application. We’ll keep you updated with all latest news from the School; key dates and deadlines; and what happens next with your application.
We treat all of our students as individuals and provide one-to-one advice about your career from the moment you accept your place with us. Designed in consultation with the leading firms, our LPC ensures that you have the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in today’s legal profession.
Provisional Dates and Deadlines 2017
- Course Registration: 11th September 2017
- Term dates: The term dates for 2017/18 are yet to be confirmed. Teaching on Stage 1 will commence immediately after registration and will run until the end of January with a Reading Week in October and a break for Christmas. Please note that there will be assessments in the first week of January and a revision and assessment period in February/early March. Teaching on Stage 2 will commence in March and run until the end of May, with a break for Easter, and will be followed by a revision and assessment period running until mid-June.
- Students who choose the LLM route will complete their dissertation over the summer and submit it in September.
Please note that the above information is provisional.
I’ve been offered a place, what do I need to do next?
Accept your place
To accept your place with us, please return:
- Your acceptance form
- Deposit payment (or evidence of payment)
- Two passport sized photographs.