City University London Jobs For Students
We operate an online service full of employment opportunities whether you are looking for a graduate role, a placement, a summer internship or a part-time job to support you during your studies.
CareersHub is where you can:
- book appointments
- register for careers events
- browse vacancies.
As a current student, you can log in with your City ID and password. Recent graduates should contact the Careers office at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance on logging in.
Unitemps offers students and recent graduates the chance to gain paid employment both at City and externally.
The service operates online, where you can register, view and apply for vacancies, and complete your online timesheet following assignment.
How does it work?
- To view available positions, please select ‘City’ under ‘Browse Unitemps’.
- Click ‘Register with Unitemps’ to create your online record and upload your CV. Make sure you select City as your branch in order to receive email notifications of all job opportunities
- If you’re interested in a job and meet all the requirements, please attach a cover letter and your CV.
- Our Unitemps team will contact you if you have been successful in your application.
For more information or if you have any questions, contact 020 7040 4697 or email email@example.com.
Visit the UK’s largest Job board from The Careers Group for the latest career advice and graduate opportunities. Search our database of current vacancies for full-time, part-time, graduate programmes and internship opportunities.