City University London Hospital
A new hospital with state-of-the-art facilities using cutting edge technology, with spectacular views across London, University College Hospital is located on Euston Road, close to Warren Street and Euston Square Tube stations and is within walking distance of Euston railway station.
University College Hospital was officially opened by Her Majesty the Queen in October 2005. Services offered at University College Hospital include accident & emergency, hyper-acute stroke unit, cancer care, critical care, endocrinology, general surgery, ophthalmology, dermatology, general medicine, general neurology, rheumatology, orthopaedics, paediatric & adolescents, and urology.
Travelling to University College Hospital (UCH)
We are building two new new clinical facilities:
- a new cancer and surgery centre on Grafton Way/Huntley Street and Tottenham Court Road.
- a new clinical facility for the services currently provided at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital and Eastman Dental Hospital on Huntley Street
- And, we are improving our emergency department.
These projects support our vision to provide world class cancer, women’s health and neuroscience services, as well as delivering excellent services in surgery and medicine for our local population.
As a result of the works please note that:
- Huntley Street will be closed from 9 January to 13 January 2017 to allow the site cabins to be lifted onto the gantry
- Capper Street is closed until 27 January 2017 whilst the gantry for the site offices is constructed
Parking bays are suspended the following streets:
- Capper Street
- Huntley Street (these will open in October 2016 but close again in November 2016).
The footpath along Huntley Street narrows at certain points which may make wheelchair access difficult.
If you would like more information about why we are doing this building work click here to visit our new development pages