City University London Evision
Vision and Strategy 2026
It is a privilege to be presenting City, University of London’s Vision & Strategy 2026 as we take the historic step of joining the University of London and embark on a path of quality, growth where possible and partnership.
Leading our great university through six years of transformation has been exhilarating. Much has changed but I am pleased to say that one thing which has and will remain constant is our fundamental purpose. What City does day in, day out, year in and year out is to:
- Transform the lives of our students;
- Create new knowledge;
- Support business and the professions;
- Contribute to the global good of society.
All of this is delivered by our dedicated academic and Professional Services staff who are guided by our five underlying values. Together, we are committed to being:
- Ambitious – a place where people seek new challenges and go the extra mile to achieve the strategic priorities set out in Vision & Strategy 2026 through the implementation of their School or Professional Service Strategic Plan;
- Collaborative – a place where successes are shared and problems are solved by working together for the common good;
- A Community – a place where people have pride in their institution, are respectful, know and are concerned for each other;