City University London Academic Year
Please note that these dates are subject to review and may change.
Autumn Term: Please note that these dates are subject to review and may change.
- Holidays: 28 August-22 September
- Student induction: 25-29 September
- Teaching: 2 October-15 December
- Holidays: 18 December-29 December
Spring Term: 1 January-13 April 2018, with main student activity 15 January-13 April 2018
- Holidays: 1-12 January
- Assessment period: 15-26 January [programmes with no assessments at this time may incorporate other learning activities, including teaching, during this period]
- Teaching: 29 January-13 April
Summer Term: 16 April-24 August 2018
- Holidays: 16 April-11 May
- Assessment period: 14 May-8 June
- Study, including dissertation completion/placement 11 June-24 August [Dissertation and term end dates differ for different programmes; see Programme Handbooks for more information. Some dissertation deadlines may continue into the following academic year]
- Resits: 13-24 August
NB: The following term dates are different:
- Bar Professional Training Course
- Legal Practice Course
- Graduate Diploma in Law
For details of the above, see Applicant Information on the City Law School website.
- MBAs: see the pages for each of the MBAs on the Cass Business School Website
- Charities MScs
- Specialist Masters programmes at Cass
For details of the above MScs, see the Tuition Fees and Term Dates pages on the Cass Business School website.
- International Journalism: see programme information on the School of Arts & Social Sciences website. NB: Student induction for this programme is 18-22 September 2017.