Cardiff University Prince2
This 4.5 day course offers a thorough and practical understanding of the PRINCE2® project management method and prepares delegates for the Foundation and Practitioner examinations taken at the end of the course. PRINCE2® is one of the leading approaches to project management and delegates will leave with a complete understanding of PRINCE2® and how to put it into practice.
Who is it for?
- Entry level and experienced project management personnel who wish to learn about project management and the PRINCE2® method in particular
- Managers wishing to adapt the method for use in their projects
- Anybody who needs to know how to run projects more effectively
What will I learn:
- Introduction to Project Management and the PRINCE2® method.
Benefits of attending:
- Plan, monitor, delegate and control the project performance, using the PRINCE2® method
- Understand the 4 integrated elements of principles, themes, processes and tailoring PRINCE2® within a project environment
- Sit the PRINCE2® Foundation and practitioner examinations
- We strongly recommend that you have a minimum of 6 months project management experience
- All pre-course work must be completed prior to the course start date
- These are intense courses which involve considerable evening study outside of the normal teaching day.
If you have any questions regarding the entry requirements and suitability, contact the CPD Unit who will be happy to discuss these with you.
Accredited PRINCE2® and MSP® is provided by Pearcemayfield, APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation. PRINCE2® and MSP® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited.
Not quite what you were looking for? We may be able to develop a bespoke course more suited to your needs. Please contact us for further information.