Cardiff University Heath Park Campus
Healthcare-related courses (excluding Pharmacy and Optometry) are based at Heath Park. It’s just a mile from the city centre and next to 100 acres of parkland and playing fields.
Our Academic Schools share the site with the University Hospital of Wales, one of the largest hospitals in the UK.
Each School has its own specialist resources and facilities. Study areas and IT facilities are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Lecture theatres, seminar rooms, libraries and operating theatres are also on campus.
International experts in various medically-related fields provide valuable services, including patient care, in this major teaching and research centre.
Residences and Students’ Union services are also at the site, and students can take advantage of the numerous sports amenities, including a pool, squash and badminton courts and fitness suite.
- Dedicated healthcare campus shared with the University Hospital of Wales
- Recently built £18m Cochrane building with three-storey library, labs and seminar space
- Operating theatres on site
- Residences nearby
- Students’ Union and support services on site
- Sport and fitness facilities (including swimming pool)
- On-site policing team
- One mile north of the city centre.
Where is it?
University Hospital of Wales