Cardiff University Finance Department
As Director of Finance, Mike Davies is a member of the senior management team. He oversees all aspects of the University’s finances and financial performance.
Mike Davies joined Cardiff University in 1987 prior to the merger of University College Cardiff and UWIST. He is a qualified CIPFA accountant and has previously worked within South Glamorgan County Council.
Mr Davies was appointed Director of Finance in 1994.
- Leads and manages the finance function within the University.
- Ensures high quality and robust financial information to aid with budgeting and planning.
- Ensures that fully-compliant statutory financial returns are made.
- Plays a key role in developing and delivering the University’s financial strategy.
Mr Davies is the professional lead for all staff across the University who work on financial management or administration.
There are many scholarships on offer to our prospective students.
Personal Assistant: Christine Davies
- Phone: +44 (0)29 2087 4861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK and EU students
For information and advice for prospective undergraduates from the UK and EU please contact:
Undergraduate Recruitment Office
- +44 (0)29 2087 4455