Cardiff Metropolitan University Tsr
About The Student Room
What we do
We know the best support for students often comes from other students – the people who are facing exactly the same challenges as you or who have just managed to overcome them.
TSR is a student community that exists for every student to use to support each other – whatever your background. From GCSEs to University, to landing a job and everything else life decides to throw at you.
The Student Room community is here for you.
How we help
1) Get the best study and revision help
- Ask questions and get support from A* students in our study help forums.
- Browse over 200,000 outstanding learning resources made by the best students and reviewed by teachers.
- Join thousands of others getting ready for exams and sharing their results.
2) Make the right educational choices
- Ask for advice on different universities and degree courses direct from uni students.
- Browse our uni and course information and student reviews.
- Ask someone to check your A-level choices before making them.
3) Ask advice on everyday issues and build friendships
- Ask finance, accommodation and job questions.
- Ask for opinions on relationships, health and sexual health issues.
- Make friends – chat about the news, TV, sport, fashion and lots more!
Frequently asked questions
- Who runs The Student Room?
- How is the site moderated?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- What is the reputation system?
- What is a TSR subscription?
- How do I change information in my profile?
- What is the TSR wiki and what are articles?
- How do I change my username?
- How do I delete my thread?