Cardiff Metropolitan University Celta
CELTA Courses at CAVC
Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA)
For detailed information about CELTA, course dates, fees and FAQs, please click on the relevant link below. Please read the information carefully before applying.
- Full CELTA Course Details September 2016 to July 2017
- Full CELTA Course Details September 2017 to July 2018
If you wish to apply for one of our courses, please email the following documents to the Course Tutor, Lisa Manogg, at email@example.com:
- CV with full details of your qualifications;
- Personal statement of approximately 300-350 words outlining your reasons for wanting to follow the course;
- Completed Language Analysis Test. You can find the Language Analysis Test here;
- Scanned copy of your highest qualification in pdf format, e.g. degree certificate.
Emailing your documents will ensure that you receive a swift reply (usually within a week) and that your application is processed promptly.
You will also need to fill in an online application form here.
If you have specific queries about the CELTA courses at CAVC and cannot find the information in the course details document above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for full-time courses starting in September 2017 are now open!
Step 1: Use our course search to find the course you wish to apply for. (You can filter courses by ticking “part-time”).
Step 2: Select the course you wish to apply for and read the course page carefully before applying.
Step 3: To apply for the course click the “Apply” or “Enrol” button at the top of the page.
Step 4: Complete the online application form with your details or complete your details and pay and enrol online (depending on the course). You will receive an email confirmation and details of the next step.