Canterbury Christ Church University Unitemps
Unitemps is the University’s dedicated recruitment service for students, graduates and the local community. Register to hear about and apply for part-time roles, internships, placements, full-time work and graduate roles.
Unitemps: Information for candidates
- Unitemps is a recruitment service which offers a range of employment opportunities, to help you develop the skills to be a stand out choice for future employers.
- Unitemps is managed by the University’s Career Development service and has an on-campus recruitment branch, based in Augustine House on the Canterbury Campus.
- It advertises a variety of job roles, both to work within the University and in the local area and will provide a one stop shop for students to explore working part-time whilst they study.
- Unitemps has replaced the previous recruitment services of JobShop, TempShop, HR and TempBank. For more information on HR recruitment please see the HR Unitemps webpages.
- Unitemps will also place the University’s student ambassadors.
- The Canterbury Christ Church University Unitemps branch is open for business weekdays, 9am-5pm (Friday closing at 4.30pm)
- To apply for work please register as soon as possible via www.unitemps.com
- Unitemps has a Candidate Brochure , which contains all the information you should wish to know.
- If you would like any support with your registration, or have any questions about Unitemps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org