Canterbury Christ Church University Ultrasound
The programme aims to: Ensure practitioners are skilled, competent, confident practitioners in medical ultrasound; enable practitioners to be proactive in initiating and leading role developments in their specific fields; integrate academic learning with the development of higher levels of professional practice.
|Study mode||Start date||Duration|
Why Medical Imaging?
The Medical Imaging MSc, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Certificate offer ideal opportunities for qualified practitioners (eg in Diagnostic Radiography, Physiotherapy and Midwifery) wishing to advance their skills and career prospects within their area of specialism.
The MSc Medical Imaging course offers the following pathways:
- Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma and MSc
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical Ultrasound
- Nuclear Medicine
- Medical Imaging
- Postgraduate Certificate only
- Radiopharmacy Practice
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
The course aims to:
- ensure you are a skilled, competent and confident practitioner in either Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Medical Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine or Medical Imaging
- enable you to be proactive in initiating and leading role developments in your specific field
- integrate academic learning with the development of higher levels of professional practice.
University Switchboard: +44 (0)1227 767700
Admissions Enquiry Team: +44 (0)1227 782900