Canterbury Christ Church University Tuition Fees
Home (UK) and EU Tuition Fees
Home(UK)/EU tuition fees for undergraduate and PGCE courses at Canterbury Christ Church University are set within the government’s regulatory framework.
The Government recently confirmed that Universities with satisfactory quality assessments under the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) will be able to raise their 2017/18 Home(UK)/EU tuition fees in line with forecast inflation at a rate of 2.8%. This is subject to Parliamentary approval.
- Canterbury Christ Church University intends to increase its regulated full-time tuition fees for all new entrant Home(UK) and EU undergraduates and PGCE students to £9,250 from 2017/18, subject to satisfying these requirements. The equivalent part-time fees for these courses will also rise by 2.8% to £4,625.
- Tuition fees for full-time undergraduate nursing, midwifery and allied health professional students on pre-registration courses will be £9,250 and students will be subject to the same general student financial arrangements that apply to other undergraduate students in 2017/18. Further details on the undergraduate student package for pre-registration nursing, midwifery and allied health professions from 1 August 2017. Visit the Health Education Funding page for further information.
- Full-time courses which have a Foundation Year 0 will have a 2017/18 Home(UK)/EU tuition fee of £6,165 in Year 0.
- Full-time courses which have a Placement Year will have a 2017/18 Home(UK)/EU tuition fee of £1,850 in that year.
- Full-time courses which have a Study Year Abroad will have a 2017/18 Home(UK)/EU tuition fee of £1,385 in that year.
Home(UK)/EU tuition fees for all other undergraduate courses with non-regulated fees will also rise by 2.8%. 2017/18 tuition fees can be found on the individual course page.
International Tuition Fees
Undergraduate/ PGCE tuition fees for International students are not set within the government’s regulatory framework. The University’s tuition fees for International students are published on each course webpage alongside Home(UK)/EU tuition fees. Tuition Fee Scholarship discounts are available to eligible International students. Visit the scholarship page for further information.
Year on Year undergraduate / PGCE tuition fee increases for 2017/18 new entrants
The University reserves the right to increase all full-time and part-time undergraduate, and part-time PGCE, Home(UK)/EU tuition fees mid-course in line with any further inflationary increase in the Government tuition fee cap which is approved by Parliament. The University will publish information about any change on its website, including the level of inflationary increase anticipated (in percentage terms).