Canterbury Christ Church University Ontime
There are two CCCU systems that enable you to keep track of your timetable: OnTime and your calendar that comes with your University email account.
OnTime is the University’s central timetabling database and displays all the teaching activities linked to programmes and modules. It is not personalised and will display activities that might not apply to you. In contrast, your calendar (also known as Individual Student Timetable or IST) is personalised and displays only those teaching activities that apply to you individually.
You can access OnTime using this link: https://ontime.canterbury.ac.uk/. Go to the ‘View Timetables’ tab to search the timetable for your module(s) and/or programme(s). Please remember that OnTime will display all the activities booked under a module/programme and is therefore not individual to you. However, it is always a good fall-back option in case you are unable to access your IST or you are on one of the small number of programmes that do not offer ISTs –just ignore the activities that do not apply to you.
Here are some useful links and downloads on how to use OnTime:
- How to view timetables on OnTime – full guide (PDF)
- How to view the timetables for a Programme or a module on OnTime – the essentials (PDF)
- How to OnTime Guide – View Programme Timetables – film
- How to On Time Guide – View Module Timetables – film
- How to On Time Guide – View Student Groups – film (for Interprofessional Learning (IPL), BA Primary Education and PGCE* programmes only)
Access your calendar (IST)
Just log into your student email account and go to your calendar. Providing you are enrolled on the correct modules and your programme administrator has allocated you to your individual teaching activities, you should be able to see your teaching activities for the current term.