Canterbury Christ Church University North Holmes Campus Map
Student halls situated on the University’s main Canterbury Campus on North Holmes Road. The accommodation is close to all campus food outlets – ideal for those who would like to have some meals prepared for them.
2017/18 is the last year for these rooms, getting ready for exciting new teaching space on campus. Licences are for a shorter period of 38 weeks because of the redevelopment, so not suitable for teaching and nursing students.
- All utility bills included in the rent
- 71 single en-suite study bedrooms
- Two specially-adapted single en-suite study bedrooms available to students with special requirements
- Rooms are over 10m² in size and 3ft (single) beds
- Three floors of up to nine rooms
- Shared kitchen and dining area including microwave, toaster and kettle and furnished with sofa and tv
- Free 20Mb Wi-Fi
- On-site launderette
- 24-hour security and secure door entry
- Bike storage
- No parking available
- No smoking policy
|Room type||Per week|
|Standard en-suite||£146£5,548 over 38 weeks*|
|Large en-suite||£149£5,662 over 38 weeks*|
*The licence for this accommodation is shorter due to site development in summer 2018. 2017/18 prices plus a £250 non-refundable pre-payment. This is due when you accept the offer online (usually August for 38/40 week licences). This pre-payment is used towards your first payment (usually in September). Visit our how to apply page for further information.
*Contract subject to change. Accommodation is offered in accordance with the Accommodation Eligibility Policy.