Canterbury Christ Church University Halls
The City Halls are situated across three sites across Canterbury, close to both the University and the city centre.
College Road (Holmes Court and College Court) are two minutes walk to main campus. Oaten Hill is a converted Oast House and is just five minutes walk to Augustine House library.
- All utility bills are included in the rent
- 57 single study bedrooms in three separate buildings (Holmes Court, College Court and Oaten Hill)
- Two specially-adapted en-suite study bedrooms available to students with special requirements
- Fully-equipped kitchen including microwave, toaster and kettle
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bike storage
- No parking available
- No smoking policy
- International students on short courses (groups and individuals)
- Postgraduate and PGCE
- Mature students
|Room type||Per week|
|Value standard||£118£4,720 over 40 weeks|
|Value large||£123£4,920 over 40 weeks|
2017/18 prices plus a £250 non-refundable pre-payment. This is due when you accept the offer online (usually August for 40 week licences). This pre-payment is used towards your first payment (usually in September). Visit our how to apply page for further information.
Accommodation is offered subject to availability and in accordance with the Accommodation Eligibility Policy.