Canterbury Christ Church University Foundation Courses
Why study a foundation year course?
A foundation year is the first year of a four year course which:
- provides an introduction not only to study at University but also to your chosen subject
- offers you a highly supportive environment where you can develop the self-confidence, knowledge, skills and understanding for further study.
We offer a range of four year degrees with a foundation year (Year 0) in the following subject areas:
Psychology, Politics & Sociology Foundation Year (subject to validation)
The course offers you an alternative pathway to access degree level study in the School of Psychology, Politics and Sociology. Our exciting range of modules will equip you with the skills you need to study at undergraduate level and will inform your choice of degree. Our supportive teaching team are committed to innovation in learning and teaching; our focus is on enabling you to achieve your aspirations and potential.
- introduce you to the key disciplines of psychology, politics and sociology
- inform your choice of degree specialism in oneor more of the subjects in the School
- provide you with the study skills needed for degree level learning
- allow you to apply academic knowledge to real life issues and challenges.
The Psychology, Politics & Sociology Foundation (Year 0) is the first year of study on the following courses:
|BSc (Hons) Politics||L202|
|BSc (Hons) International Relations||L257|
|BSc (Hons) Psychology||C803|
|BSc (Hons) Sociology||L214|
|BSc (Hons) Sociology& Social Policy||L213|