Canterbury Christ Church University Estates Department
We’re responsible for all university property that stretches across Kent and Medway and want to make sure that you have the best experience on our network of campuses and centres.
Our aims strive to provide the best service:
- The management and development of facilities services in support of the University’s Student First objectives and the University’s Strategic Academic and Facilities Plans.
- To provide a range of professional facilities management services within budgets offering best value.
- To ensure the development of sustainable best value buildings and estate services.
Since 2009 we have been responsible for delivering facilities services to a wide range of capital schemes where the overall expenditure was in excess of £55 million.
Take advantage of the high quality facilities we have invested millions of pounds in:
- Augustine House, Library and Student Centre
- North Holmes Road, Canterbury Campus refurbishment
- St George’s Centre – New student accommodation and Students’ Union development
- St Gregory’s Centre for Music development
- Additional facilities at the Medway Campus , a £1.9 million scheme
The University is undertaking a Master Planning Review to inform the future development of our estate. Find out more about the review.
Transport and travel
Visiting the University? View maps and travel information to find us.
We work in partnership with a number of companies and schemes to offer the following discounts to our staff and students:
- Rail Travel Season Ticket Loan and Plus Bus scheme
- Stagecoach bus travel season tickets
- Kent 16+ – student bus travel card for students under the age of 19
- Arriva bus travel discounts – for students and staff at Medway
- Car share scheme
- Courtesy shuttle buses
- Canterbury Park and Ride discounts
Booking a conference, meeting or event?
Discover our unique venues throughout Kent and consider booking for your next conference, meeting or event.
Visit the Unique Venues in Kent website for full details.