Canterbury Christ Church University E Library
What is LibrarySearch and what’s included?
LibrarySearch lets you search across a range of resources and discover items held in our libraries and beyond. Use the drop down menu on the LibrarySearch home page to make your selection.
We reccomend that you use the browser Google Chrome. There are problems viweing some resources with Internet Explorer.
- Go to LibrarySearch
What’s not in LibrarySearch?
New content is frequently added, but not all of our electronic resources are available via LibrarySearch. See resources not in LibrarySearch accessible via Find Databases.
For items at the Universities at Medway, see Drill Hall Library catalogue.
How do I sign into LibrarySearch?
Use the sign in link in the top right hand corner of LibrarySearch to:
- Use My LibrarySearch – check your loans, fines, requests & renew items,
- Request items which are out on loan,
- Access your e-shelf and retain your search history and references,
- Get more resources – some resources can’t be searched without signing in.
Sign in using your University computing username and password. Please note that you will need a current library account.
How can I get help?
- LibrarySearch help files (from the top menu)
- Tips for reading journal articles off-campus
- Guides and Searching tips
- For subject-specific advice on searching, contact your Liaison Librarian
- For general LibrarySearch queries, contact the i-zone
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: ext 2222 or 01227 922222