Canterbury Christ Church University Dean of Education
Dr John Moss
Dean of the Faculty of Education
- Leadership of the Faculty of Education
- Research Centre for Children, Families and Communities
- UK Partnerships
Our Faculty of Education provides outstanding programmes, projects and research for thousands of teachers in all sectors of education and at all stages of their careers enabling teachers, schools and colleges to become leaders in learning. We are dedicated to lifelong learning from the early years through adult education and into education for ‘the third age’.
Our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes include professional and academic pathways, and our world leading scholarship supports the development of a critical understanding and appraisal of educational principles, theories, research, policies and practice.
We work with thousands of education providers and partners, with a shared vision of the transformative impact of education and life-long learning, including early years settings, schools, colleges, galleries, museums, charities, NGOs and community organisations.
Inspired by our Anglican foundation and the belief in the dignity of the human person, we seek to extend the opportunity for all to learn and flourish.
- Faculty Director of Knowledge Transfer
- Faculty Director of Research
- Faculty Director of Research Development
- Head of Childhood Studies
- Head of Post Compulsory Education
- Head of Postgraduate Initial Teacher Education
- Head of Primary Education
- Head of Professional Development
- National Institute for Christian Education Research (NICER)
- Director of Research Centre for Children, Families and Communities
- Director of UK Partnerships