Canterbury Christ Church University Augustine House
The prestigious Augustine House is our stunning venue which offers a range of conference and event space. Augustine House has won several architectural awards for its contemporary design and its commitment to sustainability; a major feature of the building.
This city centre venue offers a large number of flexible spaces which can accommodate large conferences, meetings, training and private dinners.
- City centre location
- Close to three major public car parks and public transport links
- Large conference and exhibition venue for up to 400 guests
- Two impressive outdoor terraces, one with views across to the Cathedral
- High tech audio visual equipment throughout
- Atrium café open daily until 8pm, serving hot and cold food and beverages
- Adjacent to contemporary 5* accommodation, perfect for residential conferences
Augustine House our award-winning Library and Student Services centre opened in September 2009. Located about 10 minutes’ walk from North Holmes Road, Augustine House is easily accessible by bus or train. Although there is no parking at Augustine House there are several public car parks nearby.
Visit the Canterbury maps and travel page for more information on finding Augustine house.
Visitors, including external borrowers and members of the SCONUL Access Scheme may use the Library during staffed opening hours only.
North Holmes Road