Buckinghamshire New University Foundation Degree
Our range of foundation degrees are designed to help you develop the skills and qualifications to work in your chosen career and give you greater work related opportunities.
Our courses typically run over two years with work experience as part of the course. As a student at Bucks New University, we will support you in your studies, help develop your confidence to work within a work environment as well as giving you the opportunity to experience and enjoy university life.
We are committed to supporting our students in continuing their education and offer a range of ‘top up’ BA or BSc (Hons) degrees for students who successfully complete their foundation degree course and wish to progress their qualifications further.
Take a look at our range of foundation courses available and start studying with Bucks New University.
- FDA Animation and Visual Effects (Partner College – Amersham and Wycombe College)
- FDSc Assistant Practitioner (Uxbridge Campus)
- FDA Coaching and Performance in Football (Partner College – Berks College of Agriculture)
- FDSc Computing (High Wycombe Campus)
- FDA Early Years (High Wycombe Campus)
- FDA Health and Social Care (High Wycombe Campus)
- FDA Health and Social Care (University Campus Aylesbury Vale)
- FDA Health and Social Care (Bucks New University – Slough)
- FDA Musical Theatre (Partner College – Amersham and Wycombe College)
- FDA Photography and Digital Imaging (Partner College – Amersham and Wycombe College)
- FDA Policing (High Wycombe Campus)
- FDA Primary Education (Partner College – East Berkshire College)
- FDA Working with Children and Young People (High Wycombe Campus)