Buckinghamshire New University Film and TV Production
- Film Language and Analysis
- Technical Skills
- Production Skills
- Writing for Film and Television
- Advanced Technical Skills
- Art Film and Music Video
- Writing and Producing Fiction
- Breaking Film and TV Conventions
- Introduction to Sports and Events Production
- Production Choices
- New Media and Current Trends
- Professional Preparation
- Applied Sports and Events Production
- Industry Practice Research Project
- Independent Script Project
- Independent Production Project
- Creative Portfolio Production
What are the entry requirements?
A typical offer will include GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above and a UCAS Tariff score of 80-96. A minimum of two full A-levels (or equivalent) is required. Every application is considered on an individual basis. You are also required to submit an electronic portfolio.
Once you have submitted your application through UCAS we will contact you to request your electronic portfolio of work in order to assess your suitability to study this course. Read our portfolio guidance notes (PDF format).
For further details of our international English entry requirements, please visit our international pages.
How much does it cost?
Fees for September 2017 to August 2018 entry
Full-time Home and EU: £9,250 per year
Full-time International: £10,500 per year
Most courses will involve some additional costs that are not covered by your fees.
You could benefit from financial support through a bursary or scholarship during your time as a student. For more details, visit our financial support, bursaries and scholarships section.
Questions about fees?
Contact our Student Centre on:
01494 603 020
Fees quoted are for the next intake and are subject to change. Fee costs for subsequent years are subject to rise with inflation or course delivery costs.
How do I apply?
For application details please visit bucks.ac.uk/applynow.