Brunel university london business school
Professor Christos Pitelis
Head of Brunel Business School
It is my great pleasure to extend to you my warmest welcome to Brunel University London Business School (BULBS). BULBS is one of the largest Schools within Brunel University London. We are one of the most internationally diverse and gender-balanced Business Schools, boasting over twenty nationalities and circa one third women among our academic staff. At BULBS we practice the art of ‘engaged scholarship’, which is original, relevant and impactful research with important implications for managerial practice and public policy. Our performance is reflected by the latest UK government Research Excellence Framework, in which we have been ranked 20th in the UK in terms of Research intensity and 12th in terms of ‘research power’, from a total of over 100 UK Schools.
The School is home to five internationally renowned Research Groups in the areas of Accounting and Auditing, Strategy, Entrepreneurship and International Business, Marketing and Corporate Brand Management, Operations and Information Systems Management, and HRM and Organisation Behaviour.
We are particularly focused on the student experience and employability and boast, among others, our employability-focused programme ‘Business Life’, an innovation that helps create social value adding, employable, and employment creating, entrepreneurial global citizens. I very much hope that you will enjoy our cosmopolitan, inspiring, diverse and dynamic environment, combining learning with personal development, satisfaction and fulfilment.
Enjoy enlightening Brunel University London Business School.
Brunel university london business school
- Business and Management (Accounting) BSc
- Business and Management (Marketing) BSc
- Business and Management BSc
- International Business BSc
Why choose Brunel Business School?
- High quality teaching: You will learn from academics at the forefront of their fields. Our students benefit from international level research findings which are regularly applied in lectures.
- Business Life: our personal and professional student development programme offers soft skills training, corporate guest speakers, project management skills and technical training such as Sage and SPSS.
- In depth knowledge: You will master the main functional areas of business and management and keep pace with the ever-changing world of business; it’s new practices and innovations.
- Innovative pastoral care: In addition to a personal tutor, you will have access to a team of staff known as ‘BBS Student Support’, who are you can contact for advice and support on every aspect of your studies.
- Meeting the needs of employers: Our Business Life personal and professional skills programme provides ‘soft skills’ ICT and other training sessions to help prepare you for the world of work, now, and into the future.
- Work Placement Scheme: Put your academic study into practice and gain invaluable experience of the workplace.
- Professional accreditation: if you choose business with marketing or accounting you can look forward to exemptions to some of the examinations of leading professional bodies like the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the Chartered Institute for Management Accountants (CIMA), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) and the International Association of Accountants (AIA).
Brunel Business School provides an excellent learning environment for your MSc, MBA or PhD. The School offers a range of taught Masters degrees, an AMBA-accredited MBA programme and the chance to undertake doctoral research leading to a PhD.
- MBA Business Administration
- Accounting and Business Management MSc
- Applied Corporate Brand Management MSc Placement Offered
- Business Intelligence and Social Media MSc
- Global Supply Chain Management MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- Human Resources and Employment Relations MSc
- International Business MSc
- Management MSc Placement Offered
- Marketing MSc
The School is proud that its programmes enjoy accreditation by:
- The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- The Association of MBA (AMBA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Association of International Accountants (AIA)
Undergraduate programme enquiries Contact Admissions