British School of Osteopathy Admissions
The application process
How to apply – M.Ost (Full Time)
Applications for the M.Ost (FT) are made on-line via the UCAS website:
- You will need to register.
- Make a note of your log in details.
- Fill in the application form. (Filling in the application form is not a difficult process but it may take some time to complete). There is a save and return option, allowing you to go back and complete your application form at a later date, so you don’t have to complete it all at once.
- Once completed, you can submit your application to your chosen institutions.
- There is an application fee of £12 for a single choice or £23 for more than one choice.
The UCAS codes needed to apply to the BSO are:
The M.Ost course code is B110
The BSO’s UCAS institution code is B87
Once you have completed your application, UCAS sends your application form to your chosen universities.
How to apply – M.Ost (Part Time) and Access Course
Applications for the M.Ost (PT) course and the Access to Osteopathic Healthcare course are now open and can be made direct to us. You can request application forms from the BSO’s admissions team or download the following documents:
How to apply – Introduction to Osteopathic Sciences (IOS) course
Students that wish to study the Introduction to Osteopathic Sciences (IOS) course can apply for this programme at the same time as their application for the degree. If your application is shortlisted then you will have one interview to determine your suitability for both the IOS and degree course.
This course is only available to M.Ost applicants and cannot be applied for as a seperate qualification. It is intended for applicants who have proven academic achievements but lack a solid background in science subjects such as Biology. If an applicant falls within this criteria, the IOS course may be offered as a short fast track bridging course.