BPP University Waterloo
Situated close to the cultural quarter of the South Bank, our Waterloo study centre is in a part of the city famed for being particularly vibrant. It is less than five minutes’ walk from Waterloo rail and underground station.
London is one of the most iconic cities in the world. For business alone, it is home to over half of the UK’s top 100 companies and nearly a quarter of the 500 largest companies in Europe.
Renowned internationally, London is a thriving, cosmopolitan city with attractions to suit all tastes and interests.
There are the obvious tourist attractions, world heritage sites and historical points of interest at the end of every tube stop. Sport, shopping and food are all well-served.
London is home to well-known football clubs including Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur. As one of the homes of art, music and culture in Europe, it is no surprise that London welcomes an ever-increasing number of visitors. So you can immerse yourself in the best it has to offer and get the most from your time as a student.
London is the world-famous city that has launched millions of successful careers. Maybe it is time to add your name to that list.
BPP University programmes available at London Waterloo
We offer a range of courses to get you career ready:
- LLB (Hons)
- Graduate LLB – Summer Timetable
- GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- LLM (Professional Legal Practice)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Diploma to Degree)
- Higher Education Certificate in Health and Social Care
- In-Sessional Study Skills Support (studied alongside BSc and MSc programmes)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Service Leadership
- Masters in Clinical Dentistry
All programmes run subject to demand
- 27 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- BPP University library with a range of quiet study zones
- Dedicated student advice and careers service on-site
- Pro Bono Centre
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- 203 on-site computers
- Student computer suite
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Disabled access
- Multi-faith room
- Café and snack vending machines
- Secure cycle rack
137 Stamford Street
or request a call back
Fri: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Sat – Sun: 8:00am – 8:00pm