BPP University Vice Chancellor Scholarship
Awarded by BPP University
The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship is open to any student who has applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate BPP University programme.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University;
- be a first generation student entering higher education (i.e. first higher education student in your family);
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- show a clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships covers the full cost of tuition and is valid for the duration of your programme.
Scholarship dates and duration
There are three Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships available each year:
- September intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 July
- January intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 October
- May intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 February
How to apply?
To apply for this scholarship please download the Application Form indicating which programme you are applying for and submit it together with your 500 word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career, together with your academic record to date. Then email your application to email@example.com.