BPP University Top Up
BSc (Hons) Business Management [Top-Up]
Our BSc (Hons) Business Management [Top-up] programme enables you to build your existing business management qualification and experience into a valuable and recognised BSc Honours degree. It has been designed to develop your understanding of key management principles alongside a range of career-ready skills. Upon successful completion you will be fully prepared to pursue and sustain a career in a range of private, public and voluntary sector organisations. Studying with BPP University will give you a distinct advantage as our culture and aims prepare you to meet the variety of challenges you will face in the workplace. You will develop a greater understanding of business specialisms such as finance, human resources, operations, information and marketing.
|Location*London City||Start DateSeptember and January|
|Length of programmeOne-year, full-time||Modes of studyClassroom|
|AssessmentCoursework, group presentations, examinations and a supervised business integration project|
Your Business Management top-up degree
The programme has been designed to prepare you for a range of roles within today’s business environment. Working in business includes a rich and varied number of areas such as finance, marketing, human resources and information technology. This programme will help you identify where your interests and strengths lie. You will also complete your qualification with a broader understanding of how your own management skills will integrate within a business environment.
This qualification will broaden and strengthen the knowledge and experience you have gained from earlier studies at HND level, or via a recognised professional qualification. While studying with BPP University you will be preparing for your next career move by developing in key areas and taking advantage of our services that help shape your career.
Our Induction Programme
Before starting your first term you will take part in a two-week induction programme to prepare you for your studies with us and to ensure you have everything you need to succeed in your programme.
This programme has a strong focus on the career-ready skills that employers expect such as communication, problem solving and leadership. Upon completion of the programme you will not only receive a valuable and recognised BSc Honours degree but you will also have the key skills for a business career. Alongside these, this programme will encourage you to develop as a manager and leader through a range of presentations, simulations and group work.
Business Integration Project
The Business Integration Project gives you the opportunity to consolidate the knowledge gained during your studies. Across the two modules you will pursue a business issue of interest and relevance to your career aspirations so you can create a practical solution. This project aims to improve your employability whilst giving you the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of a specific industry or market that you may want to enter. This foundation can give you a significant advantage in interview situations.
- Financial Accounting – key knowledge and skills (Not credit bearing)
- Management Accounting – key knowledge and skills (Not credit bearing)
- Commercial Acumen (Not credit bearing)
- Entrepreneurship (Not credit bearing)
- Business Integration Project 1 (15 credits)
- Business Strategy (15 credits)
- International Business (15 credits)
- Service and Operations (15 credits)
- Academic Skills and Employability (15 credits)
- Business Integration Project 2 (15 credits)
- Leadership (15 credits)
- Academic Skills & Employability (Not credit bearing)
- Business Risk Management (15 credits)
- Integrated Marketing Decisions (15 credits)
- Change Management (15 credits)
Admission to the programme requires completion and certification of one of the following qualifications:
- A foundation degree in Business Higher National Diploma (Scottish Qualifications Agency) in Business or Business with Accounting, Business with Human Resource Management; Business with Marketing; or Financial Services; or Global Trade with Business (admission to the programme with an SQA HND requires successful completion and certification of this qualification, with the graded assessments at a minimum of Grade B)
Other qualifications may also be considered, please contact our admission team for more information.
English language requirements
If your first language is not English you will need an IELTS level 6.0 (overall) or equivalent, plus a minimum of 6.0 in writing in addition to the above entry requirements.
If you have the minimum overall IELTS of 6.0 or equivalent, you will be required to attend In-sessional Study Skills Support classes, alongside the programme during the first term of studies, at no additional cost.
Call us now
0333 222 1517
Become an ACCA exam qualified accountant
BPP University has multiple programmes available to help you become an ACCA exam qualified accountant. Find out more: