BPP University School of Health
BPP University School of Health combines the academic excellence of a university with the real-life focus of a professional environment. Offering hands-on, practice-based programmes, we integrate theoretical and practical studies within a clinical setting.
Based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, London and Manchester, our centres are easy to reach and provide the resources, technology and support you need to succeed in your studies.
Programmes and teaching
As a student at BPP University, you’ll benefit from our ability to pass on the knowledge and practical skills you need to perform well in the workplace.
Whether you’re looking to begin your career, progress within your field of practice or move into healthcare, we have programmes that will meet your needs.
Our degree programmes are awarded by BPP University.
Find out more about our undergraduate programmes in:
- Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro)
- Bachelor in Dental and Oral Sciences (Hons) (BDOS)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Diploma to Degree)
- Higher Education Certificate in Health and Social Care
- Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Health
- Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Psychology
Find out more about our postgraduate programmes in:
- MSc Animal Manipulation
- MSc Animal Manipulation (Osteopathy)
- MSc Chiropractic (Paediatrics)
- MSc Health Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Animal Therapy
- Masters in Clinical Dentistry
- Facilitating Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Practice – Mentor Module Level 6
- Leading and Managing Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Practice – Mentor Module Level 7
- MSc Dementia Leadership in Practice
- Specialised Practice in Vascular Nursing Care
A unique teaching experience
BPP University School of Health brings together the practical skills and knowledge that you need to maximise your prospects as a healthcare professional.
Our unique teaching provides you with practice-focused qualifications that have an emphasis on patient-centred care. What’s more, they are delivered by practitioner-tutors, as part of an engaging and interactive learning experience.
Practice focused philosophy
Good healthcare education has its roots in applied practice. That’s why much of our teaching takes place in a real-life healthcare setting, such as a chiropractic clinic, hospital or nursing home, as well as in the classroom. Studying in a healthcare environment means you will not only learn new skills, but will also get the opportunity to apply them while demonstrating an awareness of patient-centred care.
BPP University School of Health works closely with a variety of healthcare professions and practitioners, as well as patients and carers, to ensure that our programmes continue to meet the needs of current employers and patients.