BPP University Red Lion Street
BPP University’s Law School is based in the heart of London’s legal district. The study centre in Holborn is close to the historic Inns of Court and Law Society and is just a few minutes’ walk from Holborn and Chancery Lane underground stations.
London is one of the most iconic cities in the world. For business alone, it is home to over half of the UK’s top 100 companies and nearly a quarter of the 500 largest companies in Europe.
Renowned internationally, London is a thriving, cosmopolitan city with attractions to suit all tastes and interests.
There are the obvious tourist attractions, world heritage sites and historical points of interest at the end of every tube stop. Sport, shopping and food are all well-served.
London is home to well-known football clubs including Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur. As one of the homes of art, music and culture in Europe, it is no surprise that London welcomes an ever-increasing number of visitors. So you can immerse yourself in the best it has to offer and get the most from your time as a student.
London is the world-famous city that has launched millions of successful careers. Maybe it is time to add your name to that list.
BPP University programmes available at London Holborn
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- LLM (Commercial Law)
- LLM (Comparative Commercial Law)
- LLM (Financial Regulation and Compliance)
- LLM (International Business Law)
- LLM (International and Comparative Tax Law)
- LLM (Islamic Finance and Business Law)
- LLM (Chinese Investment and Business Law)
- LLM (Transnational Criminal Justice)
Programmes run subject to demand
- 320 seat lecture theatre
- 30 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- BPP University library with a range of quiet study zones
- Mock courtrooms for realistic role-play for law students
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- 314 on-site computers
- Student computer suite
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Disabled access
- Multi-faith room
- Café and snack vending machines
- Secure cycle racks
68-70 Red Lion Street
or request a call back
Mon to Thurs: 7:00am – 11:00pm (staffed 8:30am – 11pm)
Fri: 7:00am – 10:00pm (staffed 8:30am – 10:00pm)
Sat to Sun: 8:00am – 8:00pm (staffed 9:00am – 8:00pm)
Silent study rooms available subject to classes (Hours may vary out of term time)