BPP University PHd
Admissions and enquiries
Open Monday to Friday from 0800hr to 1800hr (GMT)
6th Floor Boulton House,
Manchester M1 3HY
Tel: 03331 224 359
Fax: +44 (0)161 237 9650
Non-EU International Students
International enquiries and applications
142-144 Uxbridge Road,
London W12 8AW
Help and advice for international students
Tel: (+44) 03331 226478
At BPP University, we want students with passion and drive. Which is why we offer bursaries to high achievers and to those who might not have the finances to go to university, but do have the ability, commitment and dedication. In 2013 alone, there was over £400,000 available through BPP University Scholarships.
There are three full scholarships available:
- Two for our undergraduate law programme
- One for either our undergraduate business or accounting programmes
Please visit the Amos Bursary website here for application deadlines.
Other requirements of the scholarship
If you are awarded a scholarship you will be required to attend Amos Bursary workshops, networking opportunities, meetings, conferences and seminars.
How to apply?
To apply, please visit the Amos Bursary website here and follow the online application process.
To apply for the Amos Bursary BPP Scholarship you must:
- Be a British young male of African/Caribbean heritage currently attending a state secondary school or sixth form college, in London or Greater London;
- Be aged 18-20 at the start of the undergraduate programme you are applying for;
- Have applied for and accepted a place on a BPP University undergraduate programme;
- Demonstrate an academic background and a commitment to your chosen career;
- Commit to becoming a student of The Amos Bursary.