BPP University MSC Management
Our MSc Management programme provides you with the skills you need to manage effectively in business. It also gives you the opportunity to tailor your degree in specialist areas such as Finance or Project Management. This programme is ideal if you are a graduate or professional, in any field, looking to work as a manager. You can also apply for our 18-month programme which includes our Professional Development and Practice (PDP) module**, providing you with an opportunity to complete your Master’s programme with up to six months work experience.
The MSc Management degree is awarded by BPP University.
|Location**London City||Start DateSeptember, January and May
September and May when studied with the Professional Development and Practice module
|Length of programme12-months, full-time or;
18-months, full-time when studied with the Professional Development and Practice Module *
|Modes of studyClassroom|
|AssessmentCoursework, reports, presentations and supervised projects|
|How to applyPlease apply direct or for more information request a call back|
*This is an integral part of the 18 month programme and is designed to prepare you to complete your Master’s with valuable work experience. This work experience can be in a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or professional body project, consultancy work or volunteering.
**Please note that some classes may be delivered at our nearby Liverpool Street centre, which is less than 10 minutes’ walk away
You must complete all the compulsory modules.
Term 1 – Compulsory
- Financial Decision Making (15 credits)
- Strategy (15 credits)
- Leading Business Organisations (15 credits)
- Operations Management & Service Excellence (15 credits)
Term 2 – Compulsory
- Business Research Plan (15 credits)
- International Marketing (15 credits)
- Knowledge Management and Information Systems (15 credits)
- Enterprise Risk Management (15 credits)
Term 3 – Elective
- Business Project (12-month programme) (60 Credits); or
- Professional Development and Practice (PDP) module (18-month programme) (60 Credits)
Professional Development and Practice (PDP) module*
Our Professional Development and Practice (PDP) module is designed to enhance your employability by developing your career ready and transferable skills. This module is a feature of the 18-month full-time programme. It gives you the opportunity to complete your Master’s with practical work experience. This work experience can be a paid or unpaid job, short-term internship, employer-led or Professional Body project, consultancy work or volunteering.
Students wishing to study the MSc Management will require:
- A minimum of a 2:2 Honours degree from a UK or recognised international university or another equivalent international qualification; or
- An acceptable professional qualification equivalent such as the CMI, ILM, CIM, CIMA at level 6 or above;
Following a review of applications, candidates may be required to:
- Attend an interview (via Skype, WebEx or face-to-face)
- Take part in a telephone interview
- Submit a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score of 580 or above
- Submit a Graduate Records Examination (GRE) of 500 for Verbal and 500 for Quantitative. The median GRE score for each section ranges from 550-625 per section, with the median total around 1200
If you do not think you meet the entry requirements, but have other qualifications or work experience, please contact us and we can review your options.
If your first language is not English you will need an IELTS level 6.5 (overall) or equivalent, plus a minimum of 6.0 in all components in addition to the above entry requirements.
If you have the minimum of 6.0 in any component, you will be required to attend In-sessional Study Skills Support classes, alongside the programme during the first term of studies, at no additional cost.
Call us now:
03331 229 170