BPP University Medicine
ocusing on career development, healthcare and medical titles and written by experts in the field, this range of practical and cutting-edge reference books will provide you with the competitive insight you need to stand out for the right reasons. All of our books are available to purchase through NBNI through the links below.
- Royal College of General Practitioners BPP University School of Health is now representing in the British Isles and Europe the titles published by the Royal College of General Practitioners. RCGP titles are aimed at GPs and primary health care professionals providing high quality information to help ensure they are fully equipped with the knowledge to provide the best standards of care for patients
- BMJ Clinical Review Series BPP University School of Health is collaborating with the British Medical Journal to publish a series of major new reference titles across a number of subject areas. This Clinical Review series presents a range of important reference material on specific clinical topics creating an invaluable reference source on current best practice in the areas covered.
- BMJ Easily Missed Series The titles in this series will be of particular value to busy healthcare professionals working in the area of primary care where consultation times are limited and making the correct diagnoses is imperative.
- BMJ Research Methods and Reporting These volumes deal with an area fundamental to the advancement of medical science and its practical application for the benefit of patients showing how to conduct research effectively, evaluate and review the quality of the results obtained and publish and report the results of that research.
- BMJ Ten Minute Consultations One of the most precious resources available to doctors is their time. The titles in the Ten Minute Consultation series are designed to help busy doctors and healthcare professionals optimise that time and reach the right diagnoses quickly.
- Medipass – The Medipass titles are time-saving revision guides, designed to help at every stage of your medical career. Written by acknowledged experts in their fields, they provide you with a unique and authoritative insight on the exams you may be facing using both case studies and practical examples.
- Entry to Medical School – Yearly, over 100,000 students in Britain consider medicine as a career. Competition is fierce to secure places on the 40 degree courses offered by the country’s 29 medical schools. This series covers all aspects of the application process from choosing the right school to succeeding in the interview.
- Essential Clinical Handbook – This series aimed at medical students, junior doctors and more senior doctors with an interest in personal development, provides comprehensive and accessible information on a range of specialties. Each book is packed with accurate and concise content written by experts and brought to life by case studies and practical examples.
- Progressing Your Medical Career – This series of reference books is aimed at medical professionals focused on developing their careers. Written by experts in their fields, the books provide invaluable and up-to-date information on the issues covered. Among topics dealt with by the series are interviews, time management, communication, leadership and teaching skills.
- Entry to University – As a student, you have a difficult decision to make; continue with your education at university, or explore other career pathways? Our Entry to University Series is a variety of practical guides, designed to help you secure your first place choice at university.
- Becoming a… – Young people now make career choices at increasingly early stages of their education. This requires access to accurate and reliable information. This series aimed at students, mentors and parents, deals with both the academic qualifications required and gives insights on the work, lifestyle and personal qualities required for these professions.
Contact BPP University
Admissions and enquiries
Open Monday to Friday from 0800hr to 1800hr (GMT)
6th Floor Boulton House,
Manchester M1 3HY
Tel: 03331 224 359
Fax: +44 (0)161 237 9650
Non-EU International Students
International enquiries and applications
142-144 Uxbridge Road,
London W12 8AW
Help and advice for international students
Tel: (+44) 03331 226478