BPP University LPC
The Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, known as the Legal Practice Course gives you the essential training you need to become a qualified solicitor. It’s your bridge between the academic world and professional life in a law firm, giving you the legal knowledge and skills to thrive in today’s market. The Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice is awarded by BPP University and is accredited by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority.
Why Choose BPP University Law School?
- Exclusive training provider to over 60 leading firms
- Study on a mode which suits you. Fast-track, full-time or part time
- Select from a range of modules designed to support you whatever type of lawyer you want to be
- Our career guarantee means if you don’t secure a training contract within six months of completing your LPC, we’ll let you study another qualification to further enhance your skills and employability for free**
- Choose from free extra modules like High Street Extra, Law Firm as a Business and Preparing for Practice to enhance your employability
- Our LPC allows you to upgrade to either an MA or LLM at no extra cost. Giving you a distinct advantage in a highly competitive market
We hold a number of events across the year including Open Evenings and webinars. These events will allow you to find out more about the LPC programme, take a tour of our centres and speak to both students and staff. You can find out more about upcoming events by visiting the BPP Events page on our website.
UCAS Code 0-
- Qualifying law degree at 2.2 or above
- OR non-qualifying degree at 2.2 or above plus a GDL, CPE or similar qualification such as CILEx
Start Date 01/09/2017
Duration 1 year FT, 7 months Fast-track, 18 – 24 months PT