BPP University Entry Requirements
Program Entry requirements
The Chartered Financial Analyst Program® (CFA®) has specific entry requirements. To enrol, you must meet one of the following:
- have a Bachelor’s degree or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree
- or have four years of qualified, professional work experience
- or have a combination of work and college experience of at least four years
In addition you must:
- meet the CFA Program professional conduct admission criteria
- be prepared to take the examinations in English
- have a valid international travel passport.
Note that there are no exemptions available from any level of the CFA Program.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services covered by BPP Professional Education or BPP Learning Media. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
From 2017, the UCAS Tariff is changing. Your tariff points can be calculated using the UCAS tariff point calculator here. You can also visit ucas.com for further information on the new tariff. Alternatively, you can contact our Admissions and Enquiries Teams who are available Monday to Friday from 89:00am to 6:00pm (GMT)
BSc (Hons) Business Management: 3 year programme N100
BSc (Hons) Business Management (accelerated): 2 year programme N101
If you do not meet the entry requirements, but have other qualifications or work experience, please contact us to discuss your options.
If you do not meet the programmes’ entry requirements, you may be eligible for our Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Business Management or our the International Foundation Certificate in Business Management.