BPP University Apprenticeships
BPP University apprenticeship programmes offer students an alternative route to gaining an academic qualification. Designed to align directly to employer needs, apprenticeships give students the opportunity to secure a full-time role with an employer whilst working towards a full academic qualification during their studies. Our apprenticeships are suitable for a company’s existing employees or students looking to get into full time employment.
Studied part-time, and open to any age group over 18, BPP University’s apprenticeship programmes are the perfect way to start or enhance your existing career. They enable you to secure a full-time role with an employer whilst working towards a full academic qualification. Each apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to benefit from an exciting new world of work and study – funded by the government and your employer
BPP University currently offers programmes aligned to the following apprenticeship standards in law and business:
- Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship This four and a half year, Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship enables you to gain a BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions awarded by BPP University
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship Studied over four and a half years, this Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship enables you to gain a Bachelor of Business Administration degree awarded by BPP University.
- Financial Services Degree Apprenticeship This four and a half year, Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship enables you to gain a BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance awarded by BPP University.
- Solicitor This six year, level 7 apprenticeship will enable you gain an LLB (Hons) Legal Practice* awarded by BPP University
- Paralegal This two year, level 3 apprenticeship will enable you to gain a Certificate of Higher Education (Legal Services) awarded by BPP University.
*Subject to validation
What are the key benefits of BPP University’s apprenticeships?
- You will be equipped for success: our programmes gives you the skills, knowledge and experience to excel in the workplace
- You will develop in your role: each programme is designed to meet the needs of your work position so that you will progress in line with the needs of your employer
- Fund your Apprenticeship: your employer and/or the government will pay the full cost of your apprenticeship programme
- You will be taught by professionals: our tutors are practitioners with real-world knowledge of their field, providing you with an industry-relevant education
- Your studies will be practice-focused: our work-based assessments and projects relate directly to practical challenges in your workplace
- You can learn in a flexible way: through innovative online resources, you will be able to study alongside your work commitments. You will join live webinars delivered by a BPP University tutor and utilise recorded lectures and online learning material. You will also take part in live discussion with fellow learners during live webinars and through course forums.
Apprenticeships provide employers with a unique opportunity to attract talented and driven individuals, who will work full-time in your organisation gaining hands on experience, while studying for a university-awarded qualification that is relevant to their role. They also enable you to train and enhance your existing employees, bringing new skills into your existing workforce.