BPP University 2 St Mary Axe
London City is the home of BPP University’s Business School. Located on the Square Mile, next to ‘The Gherkin’ and Lloyd’s of London, it is at the heart of the City and easily accessible from Bank and Liverpool Street underground stations and numerous bus stops nearby.
London is one of the most iconic cities in the world. For business alone, it is home to over half of the UK’s top 100 companies and nearly a quarter of the 500 largest companies in Europe.
Renowned internationally, London is a thriving, cosmopolitan city with attractions to suit all tastes and interests.
There are the obvious tourist attractions, world heritage sites and historical points of interest at the end of every tube stop. Sport, shopping and food are all well-served.
London is home to well-known football clubs including Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur. As one of the homes of art, music and culture in Europe, it is no surprise that London welcomes an ever-increasing number of visitors. So you can immerse yourself in the best it has to offer and get the most from your time as a student.
London is the world-famous city that has launched millions of successful careers. Maybe it is time to add your name to that list.
BPP University programmes available at London City
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Finance
- MSc Management with Project Management
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Marketing
- In-Sessional Study Skills Support (studied alongside BSc and MSc programmes)
- Academic and Career Skills Module (available with MSc programmes)
Programmes run subject to demand
BPP Business School in London City Centre facilities
- 14 classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- BPP University library with quiet study zones
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- A multi-functional collaboration area with integrated technology
- Dedicated student advice and careers service on-site
- 45 on-site computers
- Student lounge and breakout area
- Disabled access
- Multi-faith room
- Snack vending machines