Bournemouth University Law
- Six pathways to choose from, allowing you to decide whether you’d like a general legal education with our LLB Law or training in a specific legal field – Business Law, Entertainment Law, Law with Economics, Law with Politics and Law & Taxation
- Common first year for all our law courses, allowing you to study for a year before having to confirm your specialism
- Mandatory minimum 30-week placement for all our Law degrees, with the exception of Law & Taxation, where this is optional
- Opportunity to work with high-profile organisations, including Citizen’s Advice Bureau, Sun, Law Debenture and the CPS, among others
- Accreditation from the SRA and BSB and, where relevant, the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT).
LLB Law Framework at Bournemouth – now on demand
Please watch the video ‘LLB Law Framework at Bournemouth University’. Presented by Mrs Sue Warnock, Senior Lecturer in Law & Undergraduate Law Framework Leader, this video will give you an excellent insight into our law degrees.
- BA (Hons) Finance & Business
- BA (Hons) Finance & Economics
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Human Resource Management
- Business Studies with Economics
- Business Studies with Enterprise
Next start date:
September 2017, September 2018
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
4 years (including a minimum 30-week placement) Full-time. 3 years (with an optional 30-week placement) for International students (non-EU/ non-UK)
Solicitors Regulation Authority, and the Bar Standards Board
For 2017 entry (we will use the new UCAS tariff): 120 tariff points, with 80 points from two A-Levels or equivalent, with remaining 40 points from other A-levels or equivalent qualifications. BTEC Extended Diploma: DDM. For more information check out our 2017 entry requirements page.
For 2018 entry: 112 – 120 tariff points from A-levels or equivalent including 80 points from 2 A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DDM. For more information check out our 2018 entry requirements page.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component or equivalent. For more information check out our International entry requirements page