Bournemouth University Hospital
Please note: the centre is experiencing a high level of enquiries – if you are having problems getting through on the phone you may find it easier to make an appointment in person.
The Student Medical Centre now offers:
- All registered patients will have a named GP
- Electronic Prescribing is now available online
- You can also access your medical records summary on-line. Please ask at Reception for a secure user name and password.
Our main contact detailsBournemouth University
Telephone: +44 (0)1202 524111
Fax: +44 (0)1202 962736
Please take a moment to select the most appropriate team for your enquiry – if you’re not sure who you should email, please use the general enquiries email. If it doesn’t reach the right person initially don’t worry, we’ll forward it to the appropriate team.
Studying at BU
Future student enquiries
Contact our Future Students Enquiry Team if you have any questions about studying at BU.
Chat with us online:
- Live chat: click on the Future Students ‘zendesk live chat’ icon to start talking with one of our advisers
- Web chats: monthly for postgraduate students
If you want to know more about applying to BU and what it’s like when you get here, check out what our students are saying on our undergraduate and postgraduate student blogs. Keep up to date with the latest BU news by joining us on our Facebook page. If you’re interested in postgraduate study at BU, we have a dedicated Facebook page for postgraduate students – past, present and future.