Bournemouth University 3 Animation Course
You’ll learn the fundamentals of computer graphics, which will give you an excellent grasp of the subject matter and the transferable skills that you will need in your career. You’ll be provided with your own workstation which is accessible 24/7,and will learn through a combination of mentoring, tutorials and lectures.
Throughout the year industry practitioners deliver a variety of master classes relevant to the subject area. Group projects will give you the opportunity to collaborate with students from other Master’s courses, providing a realistic setting to discover what it’s like working with other creative and technical people.
You’ll be taught the best practice and techniques found in the industry and will receive accreditation from the National Centre for Computer Animation (NCCA).
Full entry requirements
The normal requirements for embarking upon a postgraduate taught degree are:
- Bachelors Honours degree, 2:1 or above or equivalent
- A professional qualification or diploma recognised to be equivalent to an honours degree
- Industrial experience deemed to be equivalent to an honours degree
- A digital portfolio of your work must accompany your application
- An interview is required for this course.
If you lack the formal academic qualifications needed to enter a postgraduate or post-experience degree, there are several alternative routes to follow – some based on experience. Contact the askBU Enquiry Service for more information.
International entry requirements
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each component or equivalent.
View further information about our English language requirements.