Bishop Grosseteste University College Theatre
About the Venue in Lincoln
The Venue is a great place to enjoy the best in entertainment. Set in the heart of uphill Lincoln, just 10 minutes walk from the historic Bailgate, The Venue nestles on the campus of Bishop Grosseteste University.
Used primarily as a Drama and Performing Arts theatre by the BG students during the daytime, The Venue has been completely refurbished and now also boasts modern digital projection equipment and Dolby surround sound enabling anyone to book tickets to see some fantastic films. The Venue is also equipped with satellite receivers enabling us to occasionally screen some of the great theatre, opera and music productions live, from around the world.
The Venue would like to acknowledge the support of the Lincoln Film Society for their contribution by way of provision of a new screen
A number of BG student societies also put on regular theatrical performances, and a number of outside organisations also hire the theatre for their own productions.
For information about forthcoming films and stage productions, please click here to be added to our mailing list
How to find us
The Venue Lincoln, Bishop Grosseteste University, Lincoln, LN1 3DY
From the North:
- From the A46 Riseholme Roundabout with the A15, take the turning for the B1226 (Riseholme Road).
- Follow the road South to the next roundabout and take the first exit into Longdales Road.
- Take the second turning on the right into the Visitors Car Park.
From the A57:
- At the A46 ring road roundabout turn left to follow the A46 north to Riseholme Roundabout and then follow the directions above.
- From the A15: At the roundabout with the A46 follow the directions above.
- From the A46: Follow the A46 ring road to Riseholme Roundabout and then follow the directions above.
- From the A158: Follow the signs to the A46 ring road, continue straight on to the Riseholme Roundabout and then follow the directions above.
From the South: