Birmingham City University Kaplan
Kaplan Higher Education Academy
- BCU has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
- With around 23,500 students from 80 countries, BCU is a large, diverse and increasingly popular place to study. We put students at the heart of everything we do, giving them the best opportunities for future success.
- Graduate Employment Survey: 90 % graduates entering employment or further study within six months.
- Research Excellence Framework (REF2014), revealed that 90% of BCU’s research has delivered ‘outstanding’ or ‘very considerable’ impact in the real-world.
BCU Business School
- BCU Business School is one of the UK’s largest, most established and most respected business schools.
- The programmes are practice based and many have an international focus, which means your course will be entirely relevant to today’s business world.
- BCU has forged strong links with many national and global organisations, which give students the opportunity to put theory into practice and really understand what you learn.
- BCU offering over 40 highly innovative undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are tailored to student and industry needs and wants.
BCU Business School Accreditations
- BCU Business School is highly recognised for the quality of its academic programmes. A significant amount of its provision has accreditation from professional bodies.
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- The Association of Business Schools (ABS)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Institute of Internal Auditors UK and Ireland (IIA) and IIA Inc
- The Internal Auditing Education Partnership (IAEP)
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Institute of Risk Management (IRM)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
BCU School of Law
- Our impressive learning and teaching facilities include mock courtrooms. You will use these courtrooms to gain experience of realistic legal scenarios and to develop your legal skills.