Birmingham City University International
You’ll find a diverse and welcoming environment at Birmingham City University. We’re a modern and dynamic international university, with staff, students and alumni from more than 100 countries.
Our courses are highly practical and career focused, and many are accredited by professional bodies. This means that you’ll gain qualifications with us that are prized by employers, giving you an important advantage in the job market.
As an international student, you’ll find a warm welcome at Birmingham City University. We offer a full range of support and guidance services to help you settle in and optimise your potential.
Birmingham City University’s International Summer School offers you the perfect opportunity to spend three weeks sampling UK university life, as well as giving you the chance to enhance your academic skills and visit some of the UK’s historic towns and cities.
We offer you a unique study experience, providing an exciting list of course choices, social events, field trips and cultural activities.
We strive to help you on your journey to becoming a confident, reflective and independent student. We’ll help you to deepen your knowledge in your chosen areas of study and, at the same time, give you the opportunity to improve your academic skills and explore the city of Birmingham, and the UK as a whole.
We are confident that studying at Birmingham City University will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. It’s a chance to experience a UK university, improve your skills, practise your English and, above all, have fun!
International Summer School 2017 brochure
2017 Summer School courses
- International Business
- International Business Law
- Media (Radio and TV)
- Experiencing Modern Digital Media Technology
- Design and Make a Piece of Jewellery
- Fashion – Print, Style and Capture
- Network Engineering, Network Security and Ethical Hacking
- Improving Health and Family Wellbeing
Key Dates – 2017
|Arrival days||Saturday 15 July and Sunday 16 July 2017|
|First day of Summer School||Monday 17 July 2017|
|Last day of Summer School||Friday 4 August 2017|
|Departure Days||Saturday 5 August and Sunday 6 August 2017|
Apply to become an international agent
Referral agents who provide advice and assistance to students wishing to study at Birmingham City University must apply to be a Registered Agent.
If you decide to apply to become a Birmingham City University agent, you should:
- complete the form below by answering ALL questions
- provide the contact details for two references
- provide proof of education agent training or qualifications
- provide proof of business registration from your country, and
- provide proof of any academic qualifications or professional recognition
The standard processing time for an agent application is three to four weeks from the receipt of a completed application. If you do not provide all of the information required, your application may be delayed.
If your application is approved, we will:
- send you the Agent Agreement for your signature, and
- request the signed Agreement to be returned for processing
Please complete the questions below and return to us by email to email@example.com or by fax to +44 (0)121 331 6314.