Birkbeck University of London Moodle
- A good starting point is the Introduction to Moodle video: Watch our Introduction to Moodle video
- The document Getting started with Moodle provides an overview of how to use Moodle and should answer most FAQs.
- You can visit this site to check your browser works well with Moodle.
- Information about your username and password, including how to change your password, can be found on the My Birkbeck website.
- You should find that you can start using Moodle quite easily but the links in this section should help you to get up and running quickly.
Submitting Assignments Online
- Panopto demonstration on how to upload your assignment to TurnitinFurther detailed information about the Feedback Studio for students can be found here.
- Instructions on how to submit your assignment to Turnitin.
- With the Moodle upgrade we also upgraded the Turnitin Service for 2016/7. The Turnitin Feedback Studio is a complete redesign of the Turnitin interface. It is simple and designed around empowering you by giving you the information and tools required for an efficient submission process.
- The new Turnitin Feedback Studio
- Turnitin Student Manual V2 File
- The student user manual for Turnitin V2 when used in Moodle.
- Submitting a Moodle Assignment File
- This guide explains how to upload your assignment file(s) via the ‘advanced uploading’ assignment activity.
- Help with assignment submission Page
- Who to contact if you have assignment submission queries or problems.
- If your tutor has set up an online assignment submission link in your module on Moodle, this will usually be found under the heading Assignments. Online assignment submission can be done either via a Turnitin assignment or a Moodle assignment.