Birkbeck University of London Employability
Careers and Employability Service
Our Careers and Employability Service is free and available to all Birkbeck students and recent graduates, to enhance your career development and employability.
We provide comprehensive careers advice, events and information services for current students, both in person and online, and for recent Birkbeck alumni. We can help you to:
- find information on training opportunities and part time work
- feel supported in your job search
- get career advice through our one-to-one advice and coaching sessions
Career Coaching programme for current students
Our Career Coaching programme lets you discuss and explore your career concerns with a professional coach. The programme offers a safe, non-judgemental environment in which you are enabled to find your own solutions. You may find this programme helpful, if you:
- are feeling lost about your career development
- need help recognising what motivates you, what your skills and values are and where you function at your best
- want to explore issues that could be having an impact on your work life.
- You can apply to the programme if you are currently enrolled on any of our courses and have not participated in the programme before. (Please note that you will need to be enrolled for the duration of the coaching sessions.)